Why Campaign analysis matters?
You spent 1,000$ for your campaign but do you know how much revenue your investing money bring back for you?
You run your campaign on almost online channels, but do you know which channel is the most effective and bring you the highest revenue?
All that above question make Campaign Analysis and Statistic matters
What kind of data can we show up?
- Gender, Ages, Interest...
- Audience engagement (New vs returning, time on site...)
- Where visitors comes from
- What visitor are doing on your website
- How many transactions has been made
- Where the transaction came from
- Which product is the best sold?
- Analyze the best place to sell each product
- How much revenue you get from all transaction
- Which channel is the most effective and bring you the highest revenue
- Where visitor have been looking for information before they made a purchase
- Which is the most effective conversion path
- Your margin and ROI
How we make it?
We use Google Analytics and other analysis software (if needed - Such as Adobe catalyst) to investigate your website.
Below are our working process:
You can collect the data by yourself as our team does. But why us?
- Our expertise and experience assuring the data is precise.
- Our experience with our large customer database make us strong in
- Implementation process. Whatever your website model, we can make it done.
- Statistic is important, but analysis is a lots more: Each number has its own meaning.
- We compile the report with full of numbers to a friendly and easy reading report.
- You will completely understand what the numbers are telling you.
How you get benefit from it?
Understand how visitor behaviour leads to sales and conversions
Your site is dynamic, and your conversion goals should be too. With Our solution you can track sales, downloads, video plays, conversions, site engagement or define your own metrics. You can also tailor your reporting based on what you want to achieve and identify what visitor actions are most likely to help you meet your business objectives.
Improve your online sales with E-commerce Reporting
Identify your best-selling products and most valuable promotions. For complex transactions or simple one-click purchases, E-commerce Reporting helps you understand why customers purchase and the types of purchases that they make. You can trace transactions to campaigns and keywords, understand shoppers' on-site behaviour and adjust your shopping basket to increase sales and win customer loyalty.
See the complete picture of campaign performance with Multi-Channel Funnels
Don't limit your campaign measurement to the last click before a sale. With Multi-Channel Funnels, you'll see the impact of all your digital marketing activities, including search, display, social, affiliates, email and more. Learn which channels introduce visitors to your products and which win sales, so that you can better balance your marketing programmes.
Follow the different paths that visitors take on your site
See why visitors love your site... or why they don't. Using Google Analytics Flow Visualisation and Goal Funnels, you can follow your visitors' conversion paths and see where they enter, where they get stuck and where they leave. Discover strengths and weaknesses in your site navigation, and learn which areas of your website and your marketing programme need adjustment.
Make better marketing decisions with Attribution Modelling
With Attribution Modelling, you can rapidly build and customise marketing attribution models. Give credit to all of the digital marketing interactions that affected sales or conversions. Gauge the impact of different channels, referral sources, campaigns and keywords - so that you can improve your future marketing activities.